10 Reasons Why We Love Coffee Shops
We scoured the Internet for reasons why people love spending their time in coffee shops. Here is what we discovered:
- Coffee (duh) (Reddit, Ralkkai)
- I can’t afford an espresso machine yet (Reddit, TheOtherDwightSchrut)
- I like to get out of my house as much as possible. Not because I dislike my house, but because I like to be around people. I love people watching! (Reddit, king_of_the_county)
- Nowadays I don’t even go to coffee shops for the coffee. I go to coffee shops to study and for their free wifi.
- Talk to my favorite baristas to help my home brewing game. (Reddit, Ralkkai)
- My favorite coffee shops have insane cookies and pastries and sweet things like that. (Reddit, deltadeep)
- I go with my friends, it’s a fun place to hang out. (Reddit, Monjara)
- If anything breaks, someone else has to fix it. (Huffington Post)
- It’s like having a focus group at your beck and call. You can ask anyone for their opinion and they’ll give it, no strings attached. (Huffington Post)
- It doesn’t feel like work. (Huffington Post)
Looking for your next favorite coffee shop? Install the GoGoGuest iOS App.
Like our posts? Sign up for our newsletter.
GoGoGuest, is a modern guest services solution made for coffee shops, bars and co-working spaces. Our goal is to elevate the merchant and customer experience while growing your daily transactions.